October / 2022
ACC Statement re: Arrest of 26 October 2022
On 25th October 2022 Investigators from the Anti-Corruption Commission arrested two persons in connection with an on-going corruption investigation:
- Male aged 47 years from Bodden Town;
- Male aged 22 years from Savannah,
Both were arrested upon suspicion of the following offences:
- Fraud on the government contrary to section 11 Anti-Corruption Act (2019 Revision)
- Transferring Criminal property contrary to section 133 Proceeds of crime Act (2019 revision)
- Uttering false documents contrary to section 289 Penal Code (2022 Revision)
Both persons were released on bail whilst enquiries continue.
The pdf document can be downloaded via the file below.